The National Asthma Educator Certification Board (NAECB) is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. You may choose to supply personal information in two areas in our website:
- Contact Us: You may choose to supply us with your name, address, organization, phone and fax number, and email address if you would like further information regarding the NAECB.
- Exam Information and Registration: You may choose to register online for the NAECB examination. When you choose this option you will be connected to the PSI website https://schedule.psiexams.com/. You may submit sensitive data (e.g., credit card numbers) to this site with the assurance that it is a VeriSign secure site. This assures that:
- This site has a VeriSign Secure Server ID.
- VeriSign has verified the organizational name and that PSI has the proof of right to use it.
- This site legitimately runs under the auspices of PSI
- All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted, protecting against disclosure to third parties.
- Our Commitment To Data Security.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The information we collect on this web site is used to improve the navigation and/or content of our web site and to notify you about updates to this web site as requested. This information is maintained in a retrievable format and may be amended by contacting the site administrator at email@example.com.
If you would like to request access to review, update or change the information you have supplied in any way, you may do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Third Party Release Protection
Except as provided herein, the NAECB will not rent, sell or disclose to any third party your name, address, e-mail address, member name and/or other personal information, unless you provide your written consent, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws, police investigations, or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant. The NAECB allows access to database information by third parties providing technical services, such as e-mail and website maintenance. In those instances, the third party is bound by these terms and has agreed to hold this information in confidence. You understand and agree that the NAECB may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender, age and or other data, but only in the form of aggregated information.
The NAECB reserves the right to offer you third party services and products based on the preferences that you identify during the registration process and based on your subsequent preferences; such offers may be provided to you by the NAECB.
The NAECB reserves the right to terminate your account if it learns that you have provided false or misleading registration information.
The NAECB posts the following information concerning certified Asthma Educators (AE-C®) on its website in the “Find Certificant” section:
Name, city, state, zip code, discipline, certificate expiration date and email address
If you choose not to have all of the above information posted on the website only your name, state, discipline and certificate expiration date will be posted.
If you want only the limited information published on the website,please notify the Board in writing at NAECB; 4227 South Meridian C662 Puyallup, WA. 98373; by fax 877-349-7033; or by email to email@example.com
It is your responsibility to notify the NAECB of any changes in your contact information (including: address, email, phone numbers) for recertification and other purposes.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our privacy policies or practices, we would like to know what they are so we can address them. Please contact us at 877-408-0072 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.